Speaker: Fujiko Signs, CSBDate: Monday 26 July 2021
Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm AEST
Watch the livestream here:
This talk will be livestreamed on this page. There is no need to register.
Fujiko will answer questions live at the end of the talk.
To ask a question
You can send a question at any time during the webinar by following these instructions:
- Click here to join the webinar (there is no need to join the webinar unless you would like to ask a question) (alternative link to join with Zoom installed)
- Enter your name and email address (your details will not be made public or kept after the lecture)
- If a Passcode is requested, it is 2f4de88ac4
- Once in Zoom, click “Chat” to open the chat window
- Type your question in the box and hit “Enter”.
“During this lecture we will explore the relationship between prayer and healing and the universal truth that unifies,” says Signs. “We will talk about how to understand God and how spirituality and childlikeness relate.”
The ideas shared in Signs’ lecture are based on the teachings of Jesus as recorded in the Bible, and as explained in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy, including the spiritual sense of the Lord’s Prayer.
Join us for this live webinar streamed direct from Tokyo, Japan, with Fujiko Signs, a practitioner and teacher of Christian Science healing.
Hear Fujiko introduce her talk in this short video.
Christian Science, Fujiko Signs CSB, healing through prayer, Mary Baker Eddy, spirituality